Anyone in England can register with a GP surgery. It’s free to register.
Pre-Registration with the practice
If you wish to pre-register click on the link below to open the form. When you have completed all of the details, click on the “Send” button to mail your form to us. When you visit the surgery for the first time you will be asked to sign the form to confirm that the details are correct. Attached also is Your Care Connected Form that you will need to fill out
Please note: You will still be required to fill in a form at the surgery.
You do not need proof of ID to register with a GP, but it might help of you have one or more of the following:
- birth certificate
- NHS number
- hostel or accommodation registration or mail forwarding letter
Can a GP surgery refuse to register me?
A GP surgery can refuse to register you because:
- they are not taking any new patients
- you live outside the practice boundary and they are not accepting patients from out of their area
- you have been removed from that GP surgery register before
- it’s a long way from your home and you need extra care, for example home visits
Find a GP Surgery in your area:
Alternatively you may print off a registration form, fill it out and bring it in with you on your first visit to the practice. Click here for Practice Registration Form
Catchment areaHere is our catchment area: