Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is safe and effective. It gives you the best protection against coronavirus.
Who can get the COVID-19 vaccine
The NHS is currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to people most at risk from coronavirus.
The vaccine is being offered in some hospitals and hundreds of local vaccination centres run by GPs.
It’s being given to:
- people aged 45 and over
- people at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from coronavirus
You can book your vaccination appointments online if you fall into the above categories by following this link:
You can book appointments at a larger vaccination centre or a pharmacy that provides COVID-19 vaccinations.
You do not need to wait to be contacted by the NHS.
Please see below some useful information regarding the Vaccination;